Well Service Pump Packages
For various high pressure flushing applications offshore
Well service pump packages are of high importance in the oil and gas industry. These pump packages are used for servicing by means of injecting large amounts of fluid at high pressure to the production well.
Please fill in your email address to download this file.
- With exclusive design for leak free operation
- Maximum performance from a minimal footprint
- Custom engineered systems
These pumps are in general used for various well service applications in the oil and gas industry, on both platforms and FPSO’s. Usually these applications require large volumes and high pressures.
Different fluids can be pumped like injecting drill cuttings, seawater, produced water, etc. Each package is designed and built specifically to the requirements of our customers and include a variety of simple, constant speed electric motors to VSD or diesel engine driven pumps with control systems. Furthermore so called ‘black start’ units, which are completely self-supporting, can be delivered.
Some of the well service (flushing) applications are:
- during start-up/commissioning activities of the platform or vessel
- to allow inspection and/or maintenance to be carried out
- during shutdown of the platform or vessel
- transfer duties
- In accordance with API 674
- Capacities up to 95 m³/h and pressures up to 15000 PSI