Sodium Hypochlorite Injection Packages
For water disinfection on a large scale
Sodium hypochlorite is used to prevent growth of organics (bacteria, fungi, algae) in water, like process water or cooling water for industrial processes. With a sodium hypochlorite injection package, large amounts of water can be disinfected continuously.
Please fill in your email address to download this file.
- According to customer specifications
- Simple accessibility and maintainability
- Pressure adjusted to process needs
In a sodium hypochlorite injection package, multiple diaphragm pumps are placed on a base frame. Depending on the pressure needed, piping or tubing is made from CPVC, PTFE-lined carbon steel or titanium. Double diaphragm pumps are used to prevent leakage. These dosing pumps inject precise amounts of sodium hypochlorite.
- GRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics) storage tanks
- Piping PTFE lined carbon steel, PFDV or C-PVC
- Coriolis mass flow meter with titanium wetted parts
- Double diaphragm pumps with titanium pump heads and rupture indication