Chemical Injection Packages
Reliable and accurate dosing of chemicals for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
Chemical injection pump packages are used for a wide range of chemicals and applications. A large part of these applications are to secure the production process by means of injection of small amounts of chemicals into the production well. These packages are also used in the petrochemical industry.
Please fill in your email address to download this file.
- According to customer specifications
- Suitable for viscous, corrosive or toxic liquids
- For subsea, water treatment and topsides chemical injection
- Fully integrated unit (including tanks, pumps, piping/tubing, valves, fittings, instrumentation and electrical components)
- Simple accessibility and maintainability
The chemical injection packages are custom made and based on plunger or diaphragm type injection pumps. The motor of these pumps can be either electric-, air- or gas driven. The packages further consist of a multi compartment tank, suction- and discharge lines valves and instrumentation. The injection rate of the chemicals is adjustable by a variable pump stroke length or a frequency drive of the (electric) motor. The packages are based on customer specifications; compliant to specific requirements for FPSO’s, TLP’s, MOPU’s and other on- and offshore installations.
- Accurate dosing with pressures up to 1200 bar
- Capacity adjustment from 10 – 100%
- In accordance with API 675, API 674
- Double diaphragm pump heads with membrane rupture indication (gauge or transmitter)